Low Flush Toilet Rebate
The Low Flow Toilet Rebate Program consists of a $50 rebate off the purchase of Low Flow Toilets (also called low flush toilets, dual flush toilets or two-button toilets).
- Toilets must use 6-litres or less of water per flush. Dual flush toilets with a 3 litre and 6 litre flush are preferred.
- Limit of one toilet per household for 2014-2015 year.
- An applicant must fill out an application and receive approval from the West Interlake Watershed Conservation District prior to purchasing the low flow toilet. Once approved for the program, the applicant will receive a rebate of $50.00 rebate.
- The purchase of Low Flow Toilet must be for the property that is located within the WIWCD boundaries.
- Applications will be assessed on a first-come first-serve basis until program funding runs out.
Programs & Forms